Friday 12 July 2013

Tour de Fleece Progress, Week 2


Vital Statistics

Days Spinning: 6 days  (Friday 5th to Sunday 7th, Tuesday 9th to Thursday 11th )
Weight Of Alpaca Spun: 100g this week making 165g for the entire tour
Number Of Rolags: 30 this week, which give a count of 41 for the entire tour



Goal

Rest Day: 1
Number Of Days Carding And Spinning Three Rolags: 3
Days Overachieving: 3



Media Consumed While Spinning

TV: DS9, New Girl
Podcasts: TwinSet Designs, Knit Knit Cafe, Knitmore Girls, Down Cellar Studios
Films: Mirror Mirror (which I enjoyed a lot more than I expected to) 



Spinning In Public

Totnes!
Underneath a tree (where I've been spending a lot of time this week!) 
At Guides


New Skills

I'm now spinning standing up with confidence and starting the spindle with my foot. Still working on walking. 

Number of Sessions of Shoulder Openers

2

No comments:

Post a Comment