Wednesday 3 July 2013

Ready For Adventure

I know I mentioned it a couple of Saturday's ago but I really enjoy knitting the clever, creative patterns from Leethal Knits. So when I saw that there was going to be a mystery knit-a-long I jumped at the chance.

Now I wouldn't usually go for a mystery knit-a-long, I'm uneasy with not knowing how my finished object is going to turn out, but considering how in love I am with the aesthetic of the Leethal Knits patterns... well I'm in. 

Being British I'm not certain what a Byway is but this is definitely green

The second stage - Get Set... - was released on Monday and it contains the first set of choices to make. There are four different types of knitwear to choose from. I chose (I'm trying not go give anything away here...) Green Byway and dyed my yarn a nice green to match.

Couldn't wait
This stage also has the cast on so I followed the instructions and ended up with this. The actual knitting starts when the next part comes out on the 12th. And I think that gives any knitter that's thinking of joining in enough time to but the pattern and pick out some yarn. 

Here are three reasons why you should:
  1. The price goes up when each part of the mystery is revealed. Get it while it's cheap.
  2. This pattern is gorgeous! No I'm not talking about the FO. Check it out, you can fold the adorably illustrated and well designed patten into a book. 
  3. This is choose your own adventure style knitting. There is already a bunch of options and I bet as the knit-a-long goes on we're going to get a lot more.
I'm so excited to see how this turns out.

Official Pattern Page, My Project On Ravelry

No comments:

Post a Comment